Wednesday, October 9, 2013

Day 9: Music

I always find a lot of comfort in music. It seems like even when I can't make sense of things, there is a song that says everything I need to say. 

This first song brings me comfort knowing that even though I can't right now, I will get to see Mary again.  Everything in this song is what I would want to say to her. 

"I will see you again. This is not where it ends. I'll carry you with me 'till I see you again." 



This song I used to sing to Mary when she was still in my belly. I also included lyrics from this song on the memorial cards I made for her funeral. 

"When the day is gray and ordinary, Mary makes the sun shine bright. Happiness is bloomin' all around her. The daffodils are smiling at the dove. When Mary holds your hand you feel so grand. Your heart starts beating like a big brass band."


No comments:

Post a Comment